The RED OAK II Community
Located on the East side of Carthage, just 2 miles North of Route 66 (96) on CR 130, is the small community of Red Oak II, consisting of  an ensemble of re-located  historic homes and businesses that existed elsewhere in the southwest Missouri region. Nearly all have been carefully moved to re-create  a new community  that reflects days-gone-by.  A great place to re-live old memories and educate new generations.  The community welcomes visitors and there are facilities and a Cafe for  all to enjoy.
Former home of "Belle Starr"
1920's era Phillips 66 gas station
Red Oak II Cafe